from Ewenny Home Improvements
Solid Timber Core
Ewenny Home Improvements residential doors are renowned for their strength and security, our 48mm thick cross-bonded veneered laminated solid timber core delivers unrivalled strength and dimensional stability and is a natural choice for high security, providing our home owners peace of mind. Ewenny Home Improvements doors are made up of 17 laminations making the door nearly 10% thicker than most composite doors.
BBA ACCREDITED KERTO LVL TIMBER CORE
INTRODUCING THE ATK 3 STAR DIAMOND CYLINDER.
Upgrade your Endurance® Door to the highest rated security cylinder.
ATK is a euro cylinder with the Master Locksmith Association’s highest rating – SS312 Sold Secure Diamond, TS007 3 star rating, British Kitemark and Secured by Design accreditations.
The patented locking cam system of the ATK lock is proven in the market to effectively combat against lock snapping and forced entry methods of attack.
All sizes have the TS007 3 star British Kitemark.
The ATK 3 Star Diamond Cylinder comes with optional “Click Secure” Thumbturn. Featuring a positive click turn action for total security and Document Q compliance.
WHAT IS DOCUMENT Q COMPLIANCE?
Document Q is an approved government document which specifies the level of security required for doors and windows in new builds. The new update applies only to work started after October 1 2015. Projects with planning permission submitted before October 1 2015 are also exempt providing the work is started on site before October 1 2016.
- British Kitemark Standard
- Secured by Design Accredited
- Patented Snap Secure Technology
- Pick, Drill & Bump Resistant
- Advanced pick resistance with anti-drill pins
Available in sizes from 30-60mm in 5mm increments for both internal and external parts of the cylinder.
SECURED BY DESIGN
- A manual attack on the locking hardware with tools including a crow bar and mole grips.
- Unlimited number of 3 minute attacks on the door cylinder using a range of tools such as craft knives and screw drivers.
- 3 minute manual attack using chisels and brick bolsters to gain entry through the door.
- Hard body impact test – impacts are applied to the door leaf at hinge points and locking points using a 50kg steel impactor.
Ewenny Garden Centre, Wick Rd, Bridgend